April
Service hours: 8; Cumulative hours: 24
It's a strange feeling when something you've been working toward for months starts coming to an end. It's the type of strange that's both exciting and a little bittersweet. I've felt this way the past few weeks as I wrapped up the pharmacology program, pushed through finals, and started preparing for my next journey- dental school. I couldn't have done it without the support of my friends, family, and the amazing faculty.
Between all the stress, I returned to Second Harvest Food Bank and finished the month with 8 hours of volunteer time! While volunteering, I reflected on how much I've changed and what I've learned. I've become more confident in what I want out of my career and more aware of the kind of impact I want to have on the world. My experiences have shaped my aspirations, and I hope to inspire others to pursue their dreams. Volunteering was a big part of that. It has helped me slow down and remember why I chose healthcare in the first place. There's something grounding about doing work purely about helping people- no grades, no pressure, no labs- just being useful and present in the moment.
The pharmacology program has pushed me to think critically, study harder than I ever thought I could, and appreciate how complex (and fascinating) the human body is. I gained so much knowledge that I will carry throughout my life. I truly enjoyed my time at Tulane. The professors, the coursework, and the people have all left a significant impact on my life. I will forever cherish the memories and lessons I learned there. Now, as I close this chapter and look ahead to a new one, I'm filled with gratitude, a bit of nerves, and a lot of excitement for what's to come. I can't wait to see what the future holds!
Great perspective shared here. It's so easy to feel overwhelmed when you're trying to balance reading, research, and writing formal coursework papers every week. Having reliable academic resources like Online Pharmacology Assignment Help Australia is such a lifesaver for students trying to double-check their work and maintain steady grades throughout the semester.
ReplyDelete